RaceFlux PH1 FKM SAE J30 R9 Push-Lock Fuel Hose
Sold by the foot
RaceFlux's PH1 FKM rubber push-lock hose makes plumbing your vehicle easy. This SAE J30 R9 rated hose features a Viton® Fluoroelastomer (FKM) inner layer for compatibility with nearly all automotive fluids and vapors including fuel, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, and air. An embedded aramid fiber braid serves as reinforcement while an outer layer made from Epichlorohydrin (ECO) rubber gives it a much higher maximum operating temperature than Nitrile rubber.
Certified for use with racing fuels, ethanol-based fuels (E85+), diesels/bio-diesels, methanol, and ethanol/gasoline mixtures. This hose will not deteriorate, dry, harden, or permeate fuel (emit fuel vapor) with the presence of ethanol in gasoline. This hose is also ideal for use in crankcase postive pressure ventilation (PCV) and evap lines.
This hose is NHRA approved and can be found on the NHRA approved product list.
May be used with RaceFlux and other brand push-lock or hose barb fittings.
Please note: Hose clamps (i.e. worm-gear or Oetiker ear clamps) are REQUIRED when:
- Using smooth hose barb fittings
- Using push-lock fittings with an operating pressure above 10 psi
Failure to install a hose clamp when necessary will likely result in failure and/or serious damage (i.e. a hose backing off the fitting).
Sold by the foot. Maximum continuous length is 328 feet (100 meters) for sizes up to 3/8" and 164 feet (50 meters) for sizes 1/2" and above.
Features and Benefits
- SAE J30 R9 rating for excellent fuel impermeability
- NHRA Approved
- Epichlorohydrin (ECO) rubber outer cover
- Smooth bore Viton® (FKM) fluoroelastomer rubber inner layer
- Reinforced with an embedded aramid fiber braid
- For use with push-lock style fittings (not for use with re-usable "cutter" style or crimp AN hose end fittings)
- This hose should NOT be submerged in fuel or used inside of fuel tanks
- A hose clamp is required when using smooth hose barb fittings. Hose clamps are recommended when using push-lock fittings and required when operating pressure is above 10 psi.
Operating temperature range (all sizes):
- -40°F (-40°C) to 300°F (150°C) operating temperature
Vacuum at 20% deflection (all sizes):
- 23.9 in/Hg (810 mbar)
|Part #||I.D.||O.D.||Max Op. Pressure||Min Bend Radius||Weight||Roll Size|
|PH1-04||1/4"||0.50"||300 psi (20.7 bar)||5.0"||0.38 lb/ft (0.57 kg/m)||328' (100m)|
|PH1-05||5/16"||0.55"||300 psi (20.7 bar)||5.5"||0.46 lb/ft (0.69 kg/m)||328' (100m)|
|PH1-06||3/8"||0.63"||300 psi (20.7 bar)||6.3"||0.61 lb/ft (0.90 kg/m)||328' (100m)|
|PH1-08||1/2"||0.79"||300 psi (20.7 bar)||7.9"||0.94 lb/ft (1.40 kg/m)||164' (50m)|
|PH1-10||5/8"||0.95"||150 psi (10.3 bar)||9.5"||1.35 lb/ft (2.01 kg/m)||164' (50m)|
|PH1-12||3/4"||1.10"||150 psi (10.3 bar)||11.0"||1.83 lb/ft (2.73 kg/m)||164' (50m)|
|Part #|| |
|Drop Ship Item|| |
|Special Order Item|| |
|Hose Style|| |
Breather and vent lines
Fuel (outside of tank)
Gauge and sensor lines
Other oil water and air systems
|Fluid Compatibility|| |
Air and gas
Ethanol-based fuels (E85+)
Power Steering Fluid
|Standards & Certifications|| |
Permeation rating per SAE J30 R9
|Conductive (Anti-Static)|| |
|Outer Cover|| |
|Inner Bore Material|| |
|Minimum Operating Temperature|| |
|Maximum Operating Temperature|| |
|Vacuum Rating|| |
23.9 in/Hg (810 mbar)