GET UP TO 30% OFF
- Free shipping! We offer free economy shipping for all orders within the United States. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico!
- We offer several shipping options. For a shipping cost estimate, use the Shipping Cost Estimate Tool in the shopping cart.
Lead Times & Schedule
- Orders typically ship at the end of the business day, approximately 4 PM EST.
- The cut-off time for same day shipping is 12:00 PM EST for Ground and International shipments
- The cut-off time for 2-day and Overnight shipments is 2:00 PM EST.
- NO delivery on weekends for overnight orders. Overnight orders shipped on Friday will arrive on Monday. Overnight orders placed on weekends will be shipped on Monday.
- Orders placed with the free shipping option typically ship within 1-2 business days.
- We do our best to ship all orders the same business day they are received, however this is not guaranteed.
- Orders paid with an e-check or physical check will not ship until the payment has cleared. This typically takes 3-7 business days after receipt of payment.
We are closed and do not ship on the following holidays. Note that if the holiday falls weekend, we will be closed on the business day closest to it (Friday or Monday).
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- The carriers we typically use include UPS, FedEx, and United States Postal Service (USPS).
- We offer standard ground, 2-day, and overnight shipping options to most regions within the USA.
- We offer Priority and Express shipping options for most international destinations. If your location has an unreliable postal system or long customs delays, we recommend selecting the Express option. Please contact us if you would like your order shipped using a specific method.
- When free shipping is available and selected by the customer, the item will be shipped using the most economical shipping method available.
- Please note that we cannot control customs clearance delays for international shipments. In some rare cases shipments can take a month or more to clear customs and reach the customer.
- To avoid shipping delays, we recommend selecting the Express shipping method for international orders.
- For certain destinations, we may only accept payment via PayPal with a certified shipping address or via a bank wire transfer.
- All shipping prices are quoted with insurance included.
- Should your order be lost or damaged during shipping, the customer must cooperate with us to process a shipping claim.
- We will be responsible for reshipping, repairing the order, or issuing the customer a refund in a timely manner.