RaceFlux Viton Rubber SAE J30 R9 Push-Lock Fuel Hose, 2m (6.5 ft) Lengths
RaceFlux's RH8 Viton rubber push-lock hose makes plumbing your vehicle easy. This SAE J30 R9 rated hose features a Viton Fluoroelastomer (FKM) inner layer for compatibility with nearly all automotive fluids including fuel, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, coolants, water, and air. An embedded aramid fiber braid serves as reinforcement while an outer layer made from Epichlorohydrin (ECO) rubber gives it a much higher maximum operating temperature than Nitrile rubber.
Certified for use with racing fuels, ethanol-based fuels (E85+), diesels/bio-diesels, methanol, and ethanol/gasoline mixtures. This hose will not deteriorate, dry, harden, or permeate fuel (emit fuel vapor) with the presence of ethanol in gasoline.
May be used with RaceFlux and other brand push-lock or hose barb fittings.
Please note: Hose clamps (i.e. worm-gear or Oetiker ear clamps) are REQUIRED when:
- Using smooth hose barb fittings
- Using push-lock fittings with an operating pressure above 10 psi
Failure to install a hose clamp when necessary will likely result in failure and/or serious damage (i.e. a hose backing off the fitting).
Sold in 6.5 ft (2 meter) lengths only.
Features and Benefits
- Color is solid black
- SAE J30 R9 rating
- Epichlorohydrin (ECO) rubber outer cover
- Smooth bore Viton FKM fluroeslastomer rubber inner layer composed of vinylidene fluoride (VDF), hexafluoropropylene (HFP) and tetrafluoroethylene (TFE) with a high fluorine content for excellent chemical resistance
- Reinforced with an embedded aramid fiber braid
- -40°F (-40°C) to 300°F (150°C) operating temperature
- 100 PSI max operating pressure
- For use with push-lock style fittings (not for use with re-usable "cutter" style or crimp AN hose end fittings)
- Note: This hose should NOT be submerged in fuel or used inside of fuel tanks
- Note: Not recommended for vacuum applications
- Note: A hose clamp is required when using smooth hose barb fittings. Hose clamps are recommended when using push-lock fittings and required if operating pressure is above 10 psi.
|Hose||Inner Diameter||Outer Diameter||Min Bend Radius